Before starting your trial, we strongly recommend that you read this article which explains how you go about uploading your profiles/resumes to the platform.
If you are unsure about the terms of the trial, check out this page.
How it works
1. On the platform, click on the job you are interested in working on from the Open Jobs list.
2. Read the job description thoroughly and understand the hard skill requirements of the role. Please pay particular attention to the sourcing location, years of experience, and the must-have section.
Check out the sourcing tips page for submitting the best profiles.
3. Click on the Claim Job button on the upper corner of the page to lock the role to you and for the system to let you submit profiles.
4. Upload the profiles/resumes you sourced at once from your computer by dragging and dropping them into the job page. Another way is by clicking the yellow circular button at the top right of your screen.
5. The profiles will then automatically load, from here, type in the candidate's e-mail address and press Next.
You can refer to this article to help you in finding candidate emails: click here.
6. The system will then parse the profile and pre-fill the information we need. Please make sure the information is correct and add any missing mandatory information.
7. Hit ADD at the bottom right-hand side of the screen to finalize the submission of your candidate.
(Repeat steps 5, 6, and 7 when submitting your next candidate)
8. If you want to work on another role, just click on the Realise Job button and then go back to the JOBS tab to select your next job.
You won't be able to work on multiple roles at once - you have to release the initial job by clicking on the Realise Job button.
Once you have completed the 10 submissions corresponding to your trial, you will not be able to select any other role, nor upload any more profiles.
When you finish the trial, please give us 48 hours to get back to you with the results.