Here are some guidelines when using the chat to clients feature on individual roles:
- If you did a search and were unable to find appropriate profiles, before reaching out to the client, let us know. We will ask someone else to have a look before providing feedback to the client.
- Identify yourself as one of the Sourcing Recruiters working on the job, using your name.
- As well as highlighting the sourcing issue, come up with a suggestion to increase the candidate pool, such as relaxing one of the non-urgent hard skill requirements. Visage Super Recruiters are expected to be sourcing experts, therefore, you need to think of solutions to help the client.
- Increasing the sourcing location area should only be a last resort, once all other options have been exhausted.
- Make sure to check spelling. We suggest installing Grammarly to assist you.
- The tone should be pleasant and helpful.
- Don’t react negatively to client feedback. If you disagree with it, let us know.