With this integration, users will be able to source, access, engage, and track candidates from VISAGE.
- Ask a Site Admin with Advanced permissions to log into Greenhouse
- Have them select Configure > Users > Your Name
- At the bottom of the page, select Can manage ALL organization's API credentials
- Repeat for anyone else that should have access
Follow these steps to generate your API key:
- Click the Configure tab
- Click Dev Center
- Click API Credential Management
On the API Credential Management page, click the Create New API Key button.
From the Client Application drop-down menu, select Visage and enter a description for internal reference (although it is optional).
Click on CREATE and it will generate an API Key for Visage to use.
From there, go to your Visage employer profile page (https://app.visage.jobs/#/employer/profile ) search for the “integrations” section and click on EDIT.
- Set the email address of the Greenhouse user on whose behalf you want to add candidates (This could be your Greenhouse user’s email address or that of a specific service user you have created for Visage)
Once this is done click “SAVE”.