Sometimes when a job has been opened for days it can be really hard to find suitable profiles that have not been sourced already. This is why we created a very light Chrome extension.
This extension will automatically show you the profiles that are already being considered for all our opportunities that are open for sourcing.
You'll also be able to see if these candidates were accepted or disqualified and the reason for that.
This way you can improve your score and don't spend your credits and your time looking at profiles that will not be accepted by our platform because they will be considered as duplicates.
Here is how it works:
- Install the extension
- Browse on your favorite supported sites ( LinkedIn, Monster and Careerbuilder) looking for candidates
- When you are searching for candidates the Visage Chrome extension button will be enabled (green). Click on it and login for the first time. Then refresh your page.
- Every time you run a new search, if there is a candidate that is already being considered on our jobs, you'll receive a notification.
- Click on the Visage extension button to see a list of all the candidates that have already been submitted on your page and if they have been validated or not.
- When they have been disqualified you will also see the reason for that.
Good to know :
- The extension will work only on the CANDIDATES RESULTS pages, no need to click on the profile, it won't work.
- If you are on the candidates results page and the icon is greyed out, refresh the page and it should work !
This extension is compatible with LinkedIn, Monster and Careerbuilder for now and is available on the Chrome Web Store, you can download it here.