Sometimes, download CV and uploading them, finding profiles that have not been sourced yet when a job has been opened for days can be really hard. This is why we created a light Chrome extension.
This extension allows you to submit your profiles directly to your Visage jobs while you are on websites looking for candidates.
This extension will also automatically show you the profiles that are already being considered for all our opportunities that are open for sourcing.
You'll also be able to see if these candidates were accepted or disqualified and the reason for that.
This way you can improve your score and don't waste your time looking at profiles that will not be accepted by our platform because they will be considered as duplicates.
Here is how it works:
- Install the extension
- Click on the extension menu button and click on Login
- Make sure you login using the SAME METHOD (in most cases LinkedIn) than the account you log in on the Visage.jobs website.
- Browse on your favorite supported sites ( LinkedIn, Monster and Careerbuilder) looking for candidates
- When you claim a job on Visage the extension will detect it automatically and select the job
- A pop up will open asking you to confirm the Candidate info and email address and that's it ! Your candidate is submitted.
- Every time you run a new search, if there is a candidate that is already being considered on our jobs, you'll receive a notification.
- Click on the Visage extension button to see a list of all the candidates that have already been submitted on your page and if they have been validated or not.
- When they have been disqualified you will also see the reason for that.
Good to know :
- The extension will work only on the CANDIDATES RESULTS pages, no need to click on the profile, it won't work.
- If you are on the candidates results page and the icon is greyed out, refresh the page and it should work !
This extension is compatible with LinkedIn, Monster and Careerbuilder for now and is available on the Chrome Web Store, you can download it here.