Submitting a new profile to Visage is FREE and easy. You can work on as many open jobs as you want and do it from the comfort of your home. Best of all, with our technology submitting a candidate takes just a few seconds.
How it works
1. Before anything else, please check the 'NOT OK' list to know what not to do when working with Visage: http://help.visage.jobs/getting-started/the-not-ok-list
2. First, for easier submission of profile and avoid wasting time on duplicate candidates you can install our chrome extension.
3. Next, click on the job you are interested in working on from the 'Open Jobs' list.
4. Read the job description thoroughly and understand the hard skill requirements of the role.
Please pay particular attention to the sourcing location, years of experience and the required skills section. Also, read any notes from the client regarding the feedback of candidates, these are usually found in the chat channel.
Check out the sourcing tips page for submitting the best profiles.
5. Click on the "Claim Job" button to lock the role to you and for the system to let you submit profiles.
6. Upload the profiles you sourced at once from your computer by dragging and dropping them into the job page. Another way is by clicking the yellow button at the top right of your screen.
7. Next, the profiles will then automatically load, from here, type in the candidate's potential e-mail address and press 'Next'.
You can refer to this article to help you in finding candidate emails: click here.
8. The system will then parse the profile and pre-fill the information we need. Please make sure the information is correct and add any missing mandatory information.
9. Hit 'ADD' at the bottom right hand side of the screen to finalize the submission of your candidate.
10. Repeat steps 6 to 9 when submitting your next candidate.
11. If you want to work on another role, just click on the "UNLOCK" icon to release the job then go back to the "JOBS" tab to select your next job.
Note: You won't be able to work on multiple roles at once - you have to do release the initial job you picked to work on another.
Once you have submitted a profile to a job, you can track the status of your profile and payment through your dashboard LIVE.
Watch this video to have a visual guide of the steps: